Moodle and Teams together
– with the Moodle Teams app by Skooler
Use Moodle to organize your courses and Microsoft Teams for collaboration, teamwork and availability
In learning institutions where Moodle and Teams are both important parts of the strategy for the virtual learning and working environment, The Moodle Teams App by Skooler unites the two.
One deeply integrated virtual learning and working environment:
- Moodle (Learning): Work with courses in Moodle, as before.
- Microsoft Teams (Collaboration): Extend with collaboration functionality and get access to thousands of 3rd party Teams apps.
- Microsoft 365 (Productivity): Get deep integration with Word, Power Point, Excel cloud and destop applications.
The Moodle Teams App by Skooler creates a seamless experience for the end-user, working in Moodle and with all Teams feature in one single application.
The Moodle Teams App by Skooler allows Moodle administrators to automatically set up a Team for every Moodle course, making all functionality offered through Teams instantly available for every course in Moodle.
The Moodle Teams App by Skooler is the official app from Microsoft to connect Moodle into Teams. The app is developed and supported by Skooler, a long-standing trusted Microsoft Gold Partner in Education.
Free for everyone
Our app is free to download, free to install and free to use – for as long as you want. We have a mission to share the best learning tool and make it available for everyone. The free version is made with love and ease-of-use in mind. Download it from the Teams app store today.
Moodle Learning Teams Collaboration Microsoft 365 Productivity
Users will be automatically logged into Moodle – no need for multiple log-ins and remembering yet another username-password.
Calls, video, chat, OneDrive, Calendar are only one click away for easy access.
All relevant information from a Moodle course (topics, assignments etc) is fetched and shown in the corresponding Team.
Be in control
A strong management tools allows for only approved admins to manage courses in Teams.
You have the freedom to complete the onboarding and configuration of our app by following our comprehensive how-to instructions. We have made it as easy as it can get – all you need is to have Microsoft 365 and Moodle experts available.
Managed by Skooler
We know that you want to focus on your core business and all your day to day activities. That’s why we give you the comfort of having the onboarding managed by Skooler. In the onboarding we focus on being proactive, have well-defined areas of responsibility and be stand-by when you go live with the app.
Upgrade to Premium
If there is one thing that is for sure, it is that education has changed and will continue to change in the coming years. That’s why Skooler is committed to constantly improve our services so you will never be left behind when change happen!
Upgrade to a Service License Agreement and receive:
- Guaranteed 24/5 support
- Access to all future releases of the app
- Community membership
- Opportunity to give your input to new features
- Customization of the app
- Integration to external software
- Notification in case of unplanned downtime
- Guaranteed uptime and
- Many more useful features.
- Out of the box available in Teams app store
- Single sign-on with OpenID Connect
- Runs side by side with OneDrive, Outlook, calls, chats etc
- Your Moodle course created as a Team
- Choose any Team and invite your users (students)
- Your topics and assignments available in Teams
- See your Moodle course feed in Teams
- Moodle course calendar in Teams tab
- Sync your Teams calendar with Moodle
- Customize your team with Tabs
- Administrators can create Teams
- Define templates how Teams are created
- Create a Moodle topic as a channel in Teams
- Bulk-create Teams for each Moodle course as admin
- Create Teams with file upload of Moodle course-ID
Contact Us and let us help you get started
Start your onboarding
Read the full onboarding HOW TO.
Download the Moodle Teams App.
Get Started Guide
Watch a quick get started video.
Thomas Andre Molvig leads Skooler’s consultant and advisory operations for colleges and universities to spark engagement on collaboration, efficiency and teamwork. He oversees the ongoing expansion and implementation of the Moodle Teams app by Skooler.
In his previous work experience, he managed two mobile companies on the African continent and experienced first-hand that education is life-changing when hiring and managing staff. A father of three young children, he has experienced the complex environment of poor collaboration in schools amongst various platforms. For the sake of his own kids and everybody pursuing an education, he has taken on the task to improve the learning environment for teachers and students to make the experience easy, efficient and rewarding.